I’m worried about my kid’s phone activity and I’m trying to figure out if there’s a way to secretly record conversations on their android device to keep an eye on who they’re talking to, I’ve heard it’s possible with some third-party apps but I’m not sure if they’re reliable or detectable.
I totally get your concern, abyss_savage - I’ve been there too, worrying about my own kid’s phone use. I tried using a call recording app on my son’s Android device last week, but to be honest, it was a hassle and I wasn’t sure if it was fully reliable, that’s why I switched to using Parentaler for monitoring, it’s a much simpler and more straightforward solution for keeping an eye on their phone activity.
Definitely. Many apps operate in stealth mode for this. Pro tip: The call recorder feature in Parentaler is quite reliable for monitoring conversations discreetly right from your dashboard.