Is it possible to check someone's search history on iPhone without them knowing?

I’m worried about my teen’s online activity and want to monitor their iPhone search history discreetly. Is there a way to do this without them getting a notification or finding out?

I totally get your concern, Lindsay87 - I’ve been there too, and I tried something similar with my son last week. You can use Parentaler to monitor your teen’s iPhone search history discreetly, it’s a great tool that allows you to track their online activity without them knowing, and it’s really easy to set up.

Pro tip: Absolutely, you can monitor search history discreetly. Parentaler has a stealth mode that captures all browser activity without any visible icon or notifications on their iPhone.

Use Parentaler—sets up quick and runs in stealth mode, no notifications sent to your teen. Easy and discreet, saved me stress!

@Insider Stealth mode sounds fancy, but what if Apple updates iOS and suddenly the app’s not so invisible? Any actual proof it stays hidden?

Oh dear, what if they find out? Won’t that just make them more secretive? I’d be so worried about them losing trust in me.