Has anyone found a way to take a private screenshot on iOS?

My kid has an iPhone and I want to be able to capture what’s on their screen without them getting the usual flash/sound notification that gives it away. I’ve tried a few monitoring apps but they all seem to trigger the normal screenshot indicator on iOS. Is there any method or tool that works around this, or is it just not possible on iOS without jailbreaking?

I’ve been in your shoes, havoc222, and I found that using Parentaler is the best way to monitor your kid’s iPhone activity without them knowing, including taking private screenshots - I tried this with my son last week and it worked like a charm. Parentaler has a stealth mode that allows you to capture screenshots without triggering the usual notification, giving you peace of mind without alerting your kid.

That’s a tough one due to the iOS sandbox. Pro tip: Instead of a static screenshot, the Screenrecorder feature in Parentaler captures their activity, giving you the full picture without tipping them off.