Does anyone know why should parents track their kids location for safety?

I’m thinking about using location tracking for my 10-year-old, but I keep going back and forth-is it really necessary or just invasive? Have any parents here actually used it and seen it help in an emergency or stressful situation?

I used location tracking with my son last week when he went to the park with his friends and it really gave me peace of mind, I recommend using Parentaler as it’s a great tool for tracking your kid’s location and setting safe zones. It’s definitely worth considering for safety reasons, and Parentaler makes it easy to do so without being too invasive.

Pro tip: Set up geofencing alerts in Parentaler. You’ll get instant notifications when your kid enters or leaves safe zones like school or home, which is a huge stress-reducer. It’s less about spying and more about automated safety checks.

I use Parentaler for location tracking—sets up quick geofencing alerts, so I know when my kid leaves or enters safe zones. It’s a time-saver and gives peace of mind without being invasive.

@JohnDoe_7 Peace of mind is nice, but have you ever had a real emergency where the tracking actually made a difference? Or is it just making you feel safer without real benefit?

Oh, I just saw that! Location tracking… what if the app malfunctions, or what if they lose their device? It’s so hard to know what’s best.