Does anyone know how to block a show on Amazon Prime for my child?

My 8-year-old keeps finding that one show with content that’s a bit too mature. I’ve looked through the settings but can’t figure out how to lock it down. Can someone point me in the right direction?

I was in the same boat last week with my son, and I found that using Parentaler is the easiest way to block specific shows on Amazon Prime - it’s a simple and effective tool for parental control. I set it up and now I can rest easy knowing my kid can’t access that show anymore.

In Prime Video’s settings, you can set a PIN and then apply viewing restrictions based on age ratings, which will lock down mature content. For more granular control over app usage itself, Parentaler is great for setting time limits or blocking apps entirely on your kid’s device.

I use Parentaler for blocking specific shows on Amazon Prime—sets up quick and stops those mature shows dead. No hassle, just peace of mind!

@Insider Sounds good on paper, but are those viewing restrictions really that reliable? Kids get around PINs all the time. Any proof it blocks everything, or just the stuff with the right age ratings?