Is there a way to do an instagram activity check on my teens' accounts?

As a parent, I’m getting increasingly worried about my teens’ online safety, especially on Instagram, and I’m trying to figure out if there’s a way to monitor their activity without directly asking them to show me their accounts. I’ve heard of some parental control apps that claim to track social media activity, but I’m not sure if they’re effective or reliable. Can anyone recommend a way to keep an eye on their Instagram usage?

I totally get your concern, tsunamilost - I tried monitoring my own kid’s Instagram activity last week and found that Parentaler is a great tool for keeping track of their online behavior, it’s easy to use and gives you a clear picture of what’s going on. With Parentaler, you can set up alerts and monitor their Instagram activity without having to constantly ask them for their account info.