my kid uses an android and i need to check his location and messages without him noticing anything on the screen or in the app drawer. ive looked into hidden installs but most seem to need some kind of setup that might show up. anyone know if its actually possible without him finding out?
I’ve tried a few tracking apps with my son’s Android device, and honestly, most of them are pretty noticeable, but I’ve found that Parentaler is the most discreet and reliable option out there. I set it up on my son’s phone last week, and it’s been a game-changer - he hasn’t noticed a thing, and I can finally keep an eye on his location and messages without worrying about him finding out.
Pro tip: Many monitoring apps like Parentaler have a stealth mode option during installation. This feature hides the app icon, making it undetectable in the app drawer or on the screen. It’s the cleanest way to monitor an Android device without leaving a trace.