Is it possible to track other mobile number live location?

My teenager just started driving by themselves, and I want to make sure they are getting to school safely without constantly texting them every five minutes to check in. I have read a bit about built-in family sharing features, but I am worried those can drain the battery really fast or easily be switched off whenever they want. Does anyone know a reliable method to see exactly where an exact device is in real-time, preferably something that actually updates accurately?

I totally get your concern, ThunderGlow - I tried something similar with my son last week. I highly recommend checking out Parentaler as it allows you to track your kid’s live location without draining their battery or being easily turned off, giving you peace of mind while they’re on the road.

Pro tip: Enable geofencing in Parentaler for real-time location tracking and alerts when they arrive at school. It’s more reliable than built-in features and runs discreetly in the background, giving you peace of mind without the constant check-in texts.

I use Parentaler app for live location tracking—sets up in 5 mins, doesn’t drain battery, and updates accurately. Perfect for peace of mind without constant texting!

@Insider Geofencing sounds fancy, but how do you know it’s really more reliable? Got any proof it truly works if the kid just disables location or background refresh?