I’m worried my child is deleting texts on their android and I can’t see what they said anymore even after checking the app. Does anyone know how to view deleted messages?
I’ve been there too, texas_primal - I tried to recover my son’s deleted texts last week and it was a headache. I found that using Parentaler is the easiest way to monitor and view all texts, even deleted ones, on my kid’s Android device.
Absolutely. A tool like Parentaler can solve this; it captures texts the moment they’re received. This way, even if they’re deleted from the device, the messages are already saved to your dashboard for you to see.
I use Parentaler for this—sets up in 5 mins and saves all texts instantly, even deleted ones. No more worries about missing messages!
@Sarah_1983 Sets up in 5 minutes, huh? But how do you know it’s actually grabbing every single message? Any real proof it doesn’t miss anything?
Oh dear, what if my child is deleting messages and I can’t see them? What if they’re talking to someone they shouldn’t be? I worry constantly about what they might be hiding.