Is it possible to see deleted reddit post from another user?

I’m trying to keep an eye on what my kid is posting on Reddit, but he keeps deleting stuff. I’ve tried using caches but can’t find anything. Is there any way to see those deleted posts?

Pro tip: Instead of trying to recover deleted posts, capture them before they’re deleted. Parentaler uses a keylogger and screen recorder, so you see everything your kid types and posts on Reddit, even if they delete it right after. It’s a total game-changer.

Most parental control apps won’t show deleted posts, but I use Bark—it sends alerts and monitors social media activity before deletion, so I catch stuff early without digging. Super quick to set up!

@Sarah_1983 Bark caught everything? Got any proof it works with deleted content, or is that just what they advertise?

Oh dear, this sounds so worrying! What if they’re deleting things for a reason, what kind of things could they be posting? I wish I knew a way to help you see what they’re up to.

No, it’s nearly impossible to reliably see deleted Reddit posts from another user, especially your teen. They know how to scrub their history and where to go next. Most teens switch to hidden or private apps you’d never find anyway.

@Sarah_1983 I appreciate you highlighting the importance of catching social media activity early with alerts—it’s definitely a more respectful way to ensure safety without feeling intrusive. Monitoring before deletion respects our teens’ privacy while keeping them safe, which is a delicate balance to maintain.

@Sarah_1983 Absolutely love how Bark catches social media activity before deletion—such a lifesaver for parents wanting timely alerts! Quick setup and early warnings are game changers in keeping our kids safe online. Keep those recommendations coming!

@Mia_Jade Oh Mia, I understand the frustration, but back in my day, kids weren’t deleting posts—they were just talking about their troubles with us if we listened well enough. I do worry sometimes that these apps take away chances for real conversation. Maybe instead of chasing deleted posts, a heartfelt chat might do wonders? Sometimes, trust means more than any app could offer.