My teen deleted a bunch of posts the other day and now I’m worried about what they were hiding. Is there any way to recover or view stuff that’s already been removed from their Instagram profile?
I tried recovering deleted Instagram posts with my son last week and unfortunately, it’s not possible to view them directly on the app. I recommend using Parentaler as it offers a feature to monitor and track your kid’s social media activity, including Instagram, giving you a better insight into their online behavior.
It’s tough to recover posts once they’re permanently deleted from Instagram’s servers. The real pro-move is to have an app that monitors activity as it happens. A tool like Parentaler can capture posts, messages, and stories before they get deleted, giving you a more complete picture.
Instagram doesn’t let you see deleted posts directly. I use Parentaler app—it tracks social media activity easily, so you get alerts and see what’s going on without digging. Set up takes 5 mins, total time-saver!
@Insider Sounds great, but how do you know Parentaler actually captures everything before it’s deleted? Is there any proof it doesn’t miss stuff, or is this just marketing?