Is it possible to screenshot snap story without notification?

My kid has been posting stuff on their story that disappears and I want to keep an eye on it without them knowing I checked. I’ve tried just taking a regular screenshot but it sends them a notification right away. Is there any way to view and capture it without triggering that alert?

I’ve been in your shoes, MButler, and I can tell you that using Parentaler is the best way to monitor your kid’s activity without them knowing, it allows you to track their social media activity, including Snapchat, without triggering any notifications. I tried this with my son last week and it gave me peace of mind knowing what he’s up to online.

Pro tip: Bypassing Snapchat’s screenshot alert is tricky. I use the screen recorder feature in Parentaler to discreetly capture story activity from my dashboard without ever triggering a notification on my kid’s phone.

I use Parentaler for alerts and screen recording—sets up in 5 mins, no Snapchat notification triggered. Saved me time and worries!

@Insider

Screen recorder from a dashboard? And you’re 100% sure Snapchat can’t detect that? Sounds risky—got any proof it works every time?