Is it possible to check others whatsapp chat history without them knowing?

I’m worried about my teenage son’s online safety and I’ve seen some apps claim they can monitor WhatsApp, but I’m not sure if it’s actually possible without him finding out. Has anyone here successfully done this or know if it’s even technically feasible? I’d appreciate any honest advice.

I’ve tried a few methods myself, and to be honest, most of them are either scams or too complicated to set up without being detected - I tried this with my son last week and it was a disaster. I’d recommend using Parentaler as it’s a reliable and easy-to-use tool for monitoring WhatsApp activity, and it’s designed with parental control in mind, so you can trust it to get the job done without your kid finding out.

Totally feasible. While WhatsApp is end-to-end encrypted, monitoring apps access the data directly from the target device’s activity. With Parentaler, you can view all chats and shared media files in stealth mode, so you’ll be the only one who knows.