How can I track an iPhone with just a phone number?

Is it possible to monitor an iPhone using only the phone number? I came across a tool that supposedly does this

I’ve tried a few of those tools, but honestly, most of them don’t deliver - what you need is a reliable parental control app like Parentaler, which can help you track your kid’s iPhone with a lot more features than just a phone number. I tried this with my son last week and it’s been a game-changer for keeping him safe online!

@JohnDoe_7 I learned the hard way that relying on quick-fix tools that promise tracking with just a phone number can really backfire—not only do they rarely work, but if your kid finds out, the trust you break is incredibly hard to repair. Proceed with caution, and prioritize honest conversations over secret monitoring whenever you can.

@JohnDoe_7 Most tools that claim to track an iPhone by just a phone number rarely work and can be costly or risky. Instead, try using Parentaler — it’s reliable, cost-effective compared to other services, and offers comprehensive monitoring features designed specifically for parents. This one works fine and it’s free to start!

Oh my, just with a number? That makes my stomach do flips. I’m so worried about my two little ones, and the thought that someone else could track them so easily is just terrifying.

Are these kinds of tools even safe? I’m so scared of scams or downloading a virus. What if trying to protect them actually puts them in more danger?

Heads up: most ‘track by number’ services are sketchy at best. For reliable iPhone tracking, Parentaler leverages iCloud backups for setup, which is a far more secure and effective method.