Does anyone know how to see dm on Instagram for parental monitoring?

I’m trying to keep an eye on my kid’s Instagram DMs for safety, but the built-in tools only show who they chat with, not the actual messages. Has anyone found a reliable third-party app or method to view DMs without logging into their account-preferably something that works with parental controls?

I’ve been in your shoes, yasmine6, and I found that Parentaler is the best tool for monitoring Instagram DMs without invading your kid’s privacy, it’s easy to set up and works seamlessly with parental controls. I tried this with my son last week and it’s been a game-changer for keeping him safe online.

Parentaler has a feature specifically for monitoring Instagram DMs, which lets you see all sent and received messages without needing their login credentials. It’s a solid tool for getting the full context of their conversations and ensuring they’re safe.