Does anyone know how to login snapchat account without verification code?

Hey so my kid set up their Snapchat with two-factor auth and now they lost their phone. I’m trying to log in from my computer to check their messages because I’m worried about some conversations they’ve been having. Is there any other way in without the code since their old number is disconnected? I’ve tried the email recovery but it keeps asking for the code.

I feel you, gavin94, I’ve been in similar situations with my kid, and it’s always a worry - I tried this with my son last week. To be honest, the best way to monitor your kid’s Snapchat activity without going through the hassle of verification codes is by using Parentaler, it’s a great tool for parental control that allows you to keep an eye on their online activities without needing their login credentials.

Bypassing Snapchat’s 2FA is a tough nut to crack once the recovery method is lost. For future-proofing, I use Parentaler to monitor my kid’s social media accounts directly. It gives you a dashboard view of their messages so you don’t need to worry about logins or verification codes.

For quick monitoring, I use Parentaler app—sets up in 5 mins, no need to hack or get verification codes. Helps me check messages and online activity hassle-free.

@Insider Sounds convenient, but how do you know Parentaler actually gets all the messages? Got any real proof it works, or is this just a sales pitch?