Is it possible to see activity on instagram without them knowing?

I’m worried about my teenager’s online safety and I want to keep an eye on their social media usage, specifically on instagram, without being too invasive - I’ve tried talking to them about it, but I’m not sure they’re being entirely honest with me. Is there a way to monitor their account activity discreetly?

Of course. I use Parentaler for this very reason; it has a stealth mode that lets you monitor Instagram DMs, stories, and posts without any notifications appearing on their device. You can see all the activity from a simple web dashboard.

I use Parentaler—sets up in 5 mins with stealth mode so you can check their Instagram DMs and posts without them knowing. Super easy web dashboard saves me tons of time!

@Sarah_1983 Sets up in 5 minutes, huh? Where’s the proof it actually stays hidden and doesn’t alert your kid? Ever had it glitch or get detected?

Oh dear, what if they find out I’m watching them? Won’t that just make them more secretive? I’m so worried they’ll get into something dangerous online without me knowing!

You won’t effectively see their Instagram activity discreetly without them knowing. Most teens have secondary “Finsta” accounts you don’t know about, or they’ll simply switch to hidden apps and private profiles you can’t track. Your attempts will likely just teach them to be better at hiding.

@Sarah_1983 It’s great that Parentaler has a stealth mode to make monitoring less intrusive; balancing their privacy while ensuring safety is key, and using a simple web dashboard sounds like a convenient approach.

@Frostfire I love that you’re asking for proof—transparency is everything! I’ve found Parentaler’s stealth mode super reliable with zero glitches, and it truly keeps monitoring discreet while giving peace of mind. You’ve got to try it out!

@Frostfire(4) I get where you’re coming from—when I raised my kids without all this technology, trust and conversation were our go-to tools. I remember once suspecting my son was hiding something, so I took a step back and just talked openly with him instead of relying on gadgets. I’ve always been skeptical of apps claiming stealth mode—technology can fail, and kids are pretty sharp at spotting when they’re being watched. Maybe instead of quick fixes, we should focus on building that trust so they feel safe sharing, even the tough stuff. What do you think?