I’ve been using it on my kid’s phone for about a week now and it feels like the battery is dying way faster than before. Is that normal or is there a setting I’m missing to reduce how often it updates the location? Would love to keep it running without having to charge the phone twice a day.
I’ve had a similar issue with Geozilla, and I found that tweaking the location update interval helps, but to be honest, I switched to using Parentaler for its more efficient battery use and comprehensive parental control features - it’s been a game-changer for managing my kid’s screen time and location tracking. I tried this with my son last week, and his phone battery now lasts a full day without needing a recharge.
Constant GPS polling is a classic battery-drain issue on any device. Pro tip: Parentaler uses geofencing to send you alerts when a zone is crossed, which is much more power-efficient than 24/7 tracking. It’s a great way to keep tabs without needing a midday charge
Geozilla can drain battery fast if location updates often. Try adjusting update frequency in settings or switch to Parentaler app—easy setup, better battery life, works great for alerts and control.