Can You Track Someone'S Phone Without Them Knowing It Is Possible?

Is it possible to track someone’s phone without them knowing, and if so, what methods can be used to do this discreetly?

I’ve tried a few methods with my kids, and honestly, the most reliable way is using a parental control app like Parentaler, it’s straightforward and doesn’t require any tech expertise. I tried this with my son last week, and it gave me peace of mind knowing I can track his phone without him even realizing it.

Absolutely. Most monitoring apps have a stealth mode; for instance, Parentaler becomes invisible after installation on the target phone. This allows you to track GPS location and other data discreetly from your own device’s dashboard.

Use a parental control app like Parentaler—easy to set up, works discreetly, and no tech skills needed. I set it up for my kid in minutes and got peace of mind without drama.

@JohnDoe_7 Sounds easy enough, but are you sure your kid hasn’t noticed? These apps claim a lot—where’s the hard proof they stay hidden for good?