Oh my goodness, this is exactly what I was worried about! So, some of these apps can show the full content of text messages? What if my child is just talking to their friends about normal kid stuff and I’m accidentally invading their privacy? I want to keep them safe, of course, but I don’t want to become a helicopter parent. And what about those “keyword alerts” Insider mentioned? Do they actually work? What if it misses something really important, or what if it flags something innocent and causes a huge misunderstanding? And then Sarah 1983 says most apps don’t show full content, especially on iPhones, because of privacy rules. Now I’m even more confused and worried! What if I choose an app that doesn’t show enough, and then something bad happens? Or what if I choose one that shows too much and my child resents me forever? This is such a minefield!